Summit Orthopedics Division - Chevy Chase
Physical Therapy Office
Fri: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
About This Location
Our physical therapy and occupational therapy programs for injury or illness will be the training ground for individual fitness and wellness. In addition to therapeutic intervention, we educate our patients so they may benefit from their experience and use newly learned tools for years to come.
Our Areas of Expertise include:
- Hand Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation due to Sports Injuries, Work-related Injuries, and Accident Trauma
- Arthritis and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Sports Specific Training
- Sprains, Strains and Overuse Syndromes
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Ankle and Foot Disorders
- Joint Reconstruction and Rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Dysfunction
- Fabrication of Orthotics
- Balance Disorders and Fall Prevention
- Neuromuscular Dysfunction
Request an Appointment
Summit Orthopedics Division - Chevy Chase5530 Wisconsin Avenue , #1650, Chevy Chase, MD 20815