JOIN THE CAO TEAM!
At the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics, our goal is to be the national leader in delivering the highest quality and most compassionate orthopaedic care through the private practice model. We hope you are interested in joining our staff of physicians and employees who are dedicated to making CAO the best orthopedic group in the nation.
Below are the current positions we are hiring for across our divisions:
Bay Area Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Care Center is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopaedic Surgeons in the following specialty areas:
- Joint Replacement
Bay Area Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is a five physician group with four extenders. They have four sites including two Physical Therapy locations. They are located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, a short distance from Annapolis. The doctors practice out of two hospitals, Anne Arundel Medical Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center as well as the Glen Burnie Surgery Center. Visit our care center website to learn more. To apply, click here.
Orthopaedic Medicine and Surgery Care Center is seeking Board Certified Hand Therapist:
- Planning, organizing and conducting occupational therapy programs in office, to assist in the rehabilitation of those impaired by illness or injury.
- Evaluating patients' progress and preparing reports that detail progress.
- Completing and maintaining necessary records.
- Designing and creating, or requisitioning, equipment such as splints, braces, and computer-aided adaptive equipment.
- Laying out materials, such as puzzles and other Occupational supplies, for treatment.
- Recommending changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
HOURS: Forty (40) hours per week
1. Must have Master's degree in Occupational Therapy, plus 3 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
2. Must be certified by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission as a Certified Hand Therapist.
JOB LOCATION: Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics LLC
1015 18th Street, N.W., Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Mail résumé to M. Christopher Dugan, Practice Administrator, Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics LLC, 1015 18th St NW, Ste 400, Washington, DC 20036.
Corporate Accounting Department is seeking Staff Accountant:
The corporate Accounting Department for Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics is seeking a full-time employee to join the team in the Bethesda office.
- Applicant must have an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or the equivalent experience to demonstrate understanding of GAAP, experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software is desirable, and the ability to communicate with divisional administrators regarding questions is a must.
Please submit an application to Janice Downs Janice.email@example.com be considered. Salary is based upon experience.