General Orthopaedic Surgery
Request an Appointment
Most CAO physicians treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal problems from head to toe, including the care of most trauma and broken bones, ligament sprains and work-related injuries. In fact, General Orthopaedic Surgeons treat most conditions, whether they are treated surgically or non-surgically. CAO generalists treat common issues such as knee and hip arthritis, shoulder pain and back pain, and have extensive experience in orthopaedic surgery.
Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
CAO serves patients in Virginia, Washington D.C., and Maryland.
Learn more about general orthopaedic surgery procedures:
- Bunionectomy (Chevron Bunionectomy)
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction (Patellar Tendon Graft Technique)
- Meniscus Repair (Arthroscopic Technique)
- Bankart Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair (Arthroscopic)
- Mini-Open Rotator Cuff Repair
- SLAP Repair
- Ankle Fracture Surgery