Christopher M. Magee, M.D.
Request an Appointment
Dr. Christopher M. Magee is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and is available to treat the full range of bone and joint problems. Surgically, he specializes in knee and shoulder arthroscopy and knee and hip replacement.
Dr. Magee enjoys spending his free time hiking, bird watching, experiencing music, art and celebrating with his family.
Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy
Knee and Hip Replacement
University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, New Hampshire
The New York Orthopaedic Hospital Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
New York, New York
Washington Adventist Hospital, Takoma Park, MD
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Arthroscopy Association
- American Medical Association
- Medical/Chirurgical Faculty, Maryland
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Chief Medical Officer at Washington Adventist Hospital, 2006-2011
- Medical Staff Educator and consultant Magee Medical
- Board Member, Adventist Healthcare
- Past President, Washington Adventist Hospital
- Chairman Department of Surgery, Washington Adventist Hospital
- Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Washington Adventist Hospital