Charles M. Ruland M.D. — Physician
Charles M. Ruland, M.D. is a board certified physician at the Anne Arundel Orthopaedic Surgeons Division in Annapolis, Bowie and Glen Burnie, Maryland. Dr. Ruland is fellowship trained in sports medicine, arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery and completed his training at the Southern California Orthopaedic Institute after earning his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. In addition to his active involvement in several orthopaedic associations and societies, Dr. Ruland previously provided team coverage for the Bowie Baysox and continues to provide coverage for local high school sports teams.
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Reconstructive Surgery
University of Maryland School of Medicine; Baltimore, M.D.
Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery, Southern California Orthopaedic Institute; San Diego, C.A.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association of Shoulder Arthroscopy
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Associate Master Instructor, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Maryland Orthopaedic Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Affiliated Surgery Centers
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Riva Road Surgery Center