Frederick T. Lohr, M.D.
Request an Appointment
Dr. Frederick T. Lohr is a board certified, fellowship trained physician at the Chestertown Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Division of The Centers. Dr. Lohr earned his medical degree from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before completing several residency and fellowship programs. During his more than 30 year career, Dr. Lohr has maintained a keen focus on providing quality patient care and innovative procedures, resulting in faster recovery times and less pain.
Areas Of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee, Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Total Joint Replacement
- Joint Revision
Hahnemann University; Philadelphia, P.A.
- University of Maryland Hospital; Baltimore, MD.
- Maryland Institute of Emergency Medical Services; Baltimore, MD.
- The James Lawrence Kernan Hospital; Baltimore, MD.
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital; Long Beach, CA.
- Alabama Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine; Columbus, GA.
- Sports Medicine, Dr. James Andrews; Birmingham, AL.
- General Orthopedics; Aspen and Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Academic Medisch Centrum, A.O. Fellowship; Amsterdam, Netherlands
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Med-Chi Faculty of Maryland
- Kent County Medical Society
- Southern Orthopedic Society
- Eastern Orthopedic Society
- Washington College Hall of Fame as Team Physician, 2013
- Top DOCS, Eastern Shore, 2011 – 2015
- Nanticoke Hospital
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center
Affiliated Surgery Centers
Upper Bay Surgery Center