Garrett J. Lynch, M.D.
Request an Appointment
Garret J. Lynch, M.D. is a board certified physician fellowship trained in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine at the Anne Arundel Orthopaedic Surgeons Division in Annapolis, Bowie, and Glen Burnie, Maryland. Dr. Lynch is the senior partner in the division and has been providing exceptional orthopaedic care since 1986. After obtaining his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine, he completed his residency at the University of Kentucky and furthered his orthopaedic knowledge with a fellowship at Orthopaedic Research of Virginia. Committed to continuing his own education, Dr. Lynch has completed multiple training programs to increase his knowledge and skill set. Dr. Lynch has presented locally and nationally and was the former head team physician for the Bowie Baysox, Orioles AA Affiliate, 1993-2014.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder
- Total Joint Replacement of the Knee and Shoulder
University of Virginia School of Medicine; Charlottesville, V.A.
University of Kentucky Medical Center; Lexington, K.Y.
Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine; Orthopaedic Research Center of Virginia; Richmond, V.A.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Maryland Orthopaedic Society
Affiliated Surgery Centers
Anne Arundel Medical Center
Annapolis Surgery Center